Contribute a Route
Become a routes.com contributor. Submit your route today!
- Help grow routes.com to become the ultimate resource for niche topics
- Earn income
Routes.com treats article submissions like an application. If the article is accepted, there is a strong chance you will be invited to join the routes.com staff. For this reason, it is asked that if an article is not approved, an author should decline from continuing to make submissions. Routes.com is looking for authors that follow direction and match the style of routes.com in a uniform way. In general, one submission is a good enough basis to understand if an author is a right fit or not.
- Submission - An author submits a new route with the hope of having it published on routes.com
- Review - We review your submission to see if it meets our standards. If we like it, we will email you an acceptance letter.
- Editing - Your submissions is professionally edited, fact checked and verified by one of our top editors.
- Feedback - if we like your submission, we will contact you about writing future routes where we pay you.
Need more information? Want to learn about requirments and earning opportunity? Visit our Contribute section.